Blueberry and Aqua Stripes - Inside Out Heart Series
What fun it was creating these whimsical, bright and shiny hearts for the Inside Out Heart collection. Please be sure to read below to learn more about the deeper meaning of this collection and what each heart "contains" under the layers of paint and glitter.
• You can change the prominent word on the top of your heart if you wish. If you would like a word or short phrase other than the one pictured, please EMAIL your word choice to firstname.lastname@example.org. If I don't get an email from you, I will assume you want the word shown.
• You are purchasing only the heart on the very top of the pile in the picture.
• Each one measures 4x4 inches on canvas with 1.5 inch depth.
• Can be hung on the wall or they stand up on their own as a shelf/counter sitter.
• There is at least one type of glitter/shimmer paint on each heart painting in this collection. Sometimes you can't see it in the pictures.
• Each one is sealed with a gloss varnish to protect it and give it a brilliant shine.
• There are 4 words or phrases hidden under the paint in each heart. Two of these words are "negative" and two are "positive". They represent the various conflicting emotions and thoughts we carry in our hearts at any given time. Read below for more info.
• Please allow 3-5 days for your heart to ship.
About the Inside Out Heart Collection:
Don’t let these hearts fool you. Yes they’re shiny and happy. They’re bright and colorful and they exude joy and fun. They’re glossy and many of them are covered in glitter. But these are battle tested hearts. Make no mistake. Look closer and you’ll see. They carry within them both sunshine and sadness, dreams and disappointments, inspiration and desperation. All of it. At once. Much like each of us.
We spend a lot of time shining ourselves up, putting our happy faces forward and maybe even adding some extra sparkle . But if we are honest, there’s so much more to each of us brewing beneath the surface. We all carry so much with us. All the time.
Sometimes I think the true depth of living lies in experiencing the wide range of often seemingly opposing emotions we carry around. Those moments when joy touches down and mixes miraculously with sorrow. When we cry so hard we laugh or laugh so hard we cry. We tend to put emotions into categories of negative or positive and while that makes sense, the mixing of the two is what often allows us to feel the deepest and give us the truest, most genuine experience of living.
To the Believer in Christ, offering up all the many things that we carry around in our hearts to Him also allows for the deepest and most true experience of all. When we offer our range of emotion to Him, we allow Him to speak new things over us. He tells us who we are in Christ. We are reminded that our emotions and our struggles never define us. Each heart carries many “words” inside it but then there is a clearer and more prominent word on top of each one too...to remind us that God makes us more than what we feel. He makes us warriors, gives us peace, makes us joyful, strong, makes us worthy, calls us His child. I hope you’ll remember that when you see them.
P.S. - They’re called Inside Out because of the kid’s movie of the same name. If you’ve seen it you know. If you haven’t, please do.
All work is created by licensed artist Alli Rogosich and is copyrighted.
Licensed reproductions of my work have been sold at Target, Wayfair, JoAnns, and several other retail locations nationwide.
Want to connect?
Follow along on Instagram: Instagram.com/Theartandsoulshop
Please join my mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/cqyU0z